محتوى السيرة الذاتية :
Last update: 01/01/2018
Name: Hamad Abdulaziz Abotheeb.Nationality: Saudi.
Birth Date: August,1983.
Marital Status: Married
Address: AlRayidh , Arabia Dist.
To joining an organization that should offer development in
exchange of dedication, maximum efforts and best
performance utilizing my knowledge and experience .
1. Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration,
University of Imam Mohammed GPA (3.42) Jun 2014
2. Diploma Accounting,
College of Technical GPA (4.02), Jun 2006
AlRajhi Bank (10 years and 2 moths)
1. Position Name: Teller,
Start/End Date (APR 2007 TO DEC 2011)
1. Cash withdrawal, Deposit, Transfer within and outside the kingdom.
2. Position Name: Officer Cash Management Products.
Start/End Date (DEC 2011 TO MAY 2017).
1. Prepare monthly invoices for the products and send them to the beneficiaries of the service.
2. Manage Charges fees for the services per month and deposit them in the income account and archive.
3. Manage customers pending payment.
4. Manage the discount / refund / suspension mechanism.
5. Manage charge costs for maintenance / damage to customers.
6. Processing contractors bells services / maintenance per month.
7. Prepare monthly report of profits and costs of products to planning and strategy department
8. Issuing licenses for the installation of deposit facilities from the Arab Monetary Authority.
9. Opening accounts of depository machines from the cash centers in kingdom wise.
10. Connect accounts of the machines with the customer accounts by IT department.
11. Updating lists of authorized persons of receiving CIT to customers.
12. Prepare a plan for the transfer of money to customers during the holidays to operations team.
13. Coordinate with operations team to activate / stop services.
14. Receiving customer complaints and follow-up service.
15. Offer cash management products to customers.
16. Monitor revenue accounts.
Knowledge and experience using Microsoft.
Working within team.
Ability to Analyzing and problem and Solving
Ability to Procedures managing.
Ability to perform under work pressure.
1. Cooperative Study Training: Payment and Credit
Departments at AlRajhi Bank,
Period 25/02/2006 to 17/05/2006.
2. Development Course: Twenty Ways To Develop
Self at Dar Alruaa Training for a day 13/12/2007.3. English Course: At Saudi British Center for 2
months, Year 2004.
4. English Course: At Zidny Training in Riyadh, for 6
months, Year 2009.
5. English Course: VanWest College in Canada, for 2
months, Year 2010.
6. Training Course: AML and KYC at AlRajhi Bank for
a day 27/08/2012.